The following instructions may help you manage your appointments.
Help cancel Booking
Booking Instructions Help and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Cancelling a Road Test Appointment
You can cancel most road test appointments online using your driver’s licence number and expiry date.
If you must cancel a road test appointment, please notify DriveTest at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment time to avoid forfeiting your road test fee. You will lose your fee if you cancel within 48 hours of your appointment.
If your licence has expired, please note that you cannot cancel or change any road test appointments. Please call our comments and questions line.
To cancel your road test,
- On the Book a Road Test page, click the green Book a Road Test button. Then, click Edit an Existing Road Test at the bottom of the screen.
The “Edit an existing road test.” screen appears.
- Enter your Driver’s Licence Number and Driver’s Licence Expiry date (YYYY/MM/DD) in the respective fields. Click the “I’m not a robot” check box (and answer the Captcha question(s) if asked) and then click the Submit button.
A Dashboard of all your previously booked tests, whether they were booked over the phone, at a DriveTest Centre, or using this website, will appear.
- If you would like to cancel a test, click the Cancel Test button beneath the box that contains the appointment you want to delete.
The Cancel Test confirmation window appears.
- Click the Cancel button again to verify that you want to delete your appointment. If you are cancelling within 48 hours of your scheduled road test, you will forfeit your prepaid test fee.
The online road test booking system will automatically send you a cancellation confirmation email to the email address you used to book the appointment.
- Print the appointment details/confirmation, if desired or click Quit in the top right corner of the browser tab to close your session.