To protect the health and safety of DriveTest customers and staff, it is recommended that customers wear a face mask or covering while on DriveTest property – with the exception of during motorcycle road tests.
At the time of your visit, all customers, including road test applicants, will be required to complete a COVID-19 self-screening assessment. Customers who display COVID-19 symptoms will not be able to enter the building. Road test applicants who display COVID-19 symptoms will not be able to enter the building or complete their road test.
Before visiting your local DriveTest Centre, please read the following updates and FAQ’s to learn more about available services. Information will be updated as we progress from one phase to the next.
- My (G2/G) or (M2/M) road test was cancelled, will I receive priority testing due to the cancellation of my road test appointment?
- If my G2/G test was cancelled due to the suspension of services, will I lose my road test fee?
- I will be visiting a DriveTest Centre to complete a road test. Is there a new process in place that I should be aware of?
- When will additional road test appointments be available on the system for booking?
- Are stand-by appointments offered at this time?
- What changes have been made to the G road test?
- My novice class (G1, G2, M1, M2, LM2, M2) driver’s licence expired on or after March 1, 2020. Am I able to schedule a road test appointment without re-applying for a driver’s licence and completing a vision and a knowledge test?
- How many times may I attempt a road test while my licence is expired and extended under the temporary regulations?
- My driver’s licence has been expired for a long time, how do I renew my driver’s licence?
- Where are the new temporary testing sites located?
- What are the hours of operation for the new temporary testing sites?
- Will the offsite testing locations offer all classes of road tests?
- Why is DriveTest opening new temporary testing sites?
- Will the new temporary testing sites offer any inside services?