DriveTest Centre Warnings and Closures
Driver examinations take place year-round (except Class M), but they are sometimes affected by weather, power outages, emergencies, and traffic issues, for example.
Service disruptions at all DriveTest Centres are listed here. If your centre does not appear, you can assume it is operating normally. This page is updated often, especially during the winter.
Please note service delivery interruptions at the following centres.
|DriveTest Centre||Road Test||Other Transactions||Reason||Date|
Please check this page frequently for updates on road test cancellations. If the centre listed as cancelled has resumed its services, it will be taken out of the list.
In the event of a service disruption, we may opt to:
- Cancel or postpone appointments and road test bookings.
- Close the centre temporarily.
- Post a notice on this page to tell you to allow ample travel time.
A service disruption may cause you to miss or arrive late for an appointment. If you notice a service disruption and you have:
- No previously arranged appointment or booking — Please visit another centre or kindly wait to visit until the issue clears.
- Road test booking or previously arranged appointment — To avoid losing your prepaid road test fee, PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL YOUR ROAD TEST ONLINE through this website or the automated telephone booking system. The DriveTest team will cancel it for you and you can then reschedule at your convenience.
Feel free to contact us for more information.